Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Blowing People Off isn't Worth a Hurricane of Problems... 11.6.12

"Hey we haven't talked or hung out in forever!! When are you free to do lunch? :D"
That was the text message my "friend" sent me about 15 days ago...  we agreed that she would text me when she was free from her work situation so we can do our little lunch date. Unfortunately for myself what i have noticed for awhile with this certain individual is a very spur of the moment kind of person and all of her promises/plans are always full of hot air...
You maybe wondering "hey don't get the wrong idea.. she maybe had tons of work to do. There has got to be a explanation " Well the sad fact is she obviously has been free because this person and my best friend had hung out today and i heard from various people that this person has been free. i'm not going to be a pompous jerk and call this person out this fact. So i decided to wait like the supplicatory person that i am.
BUT doing so has put me into this very annoyed, unpositive attitude toward this eventual lunch date. To the point if this individual texted me right now i would probably respond with the sorry fact of too little to late. I mean 15 days is a little to ridiculous to think for this person to believe is logically ok to not to have even texted me at all.
Keep in mind this person blows of my texts constantly and it isn't a shock this is happening. I Find it funny that this individual says, "we haven't talked in forever". Yeah maybe if you grew a few brain cells to think rationally and responded like a normal human being we wouldn't go obscene amounts of time of not communicating  I put my part and this person should do the same.

Another thing i have been altercating to myself is that my best friend has been talking and hanging out with people who excruciatingly hurt her in the past. who are these certain individuals you may ask? Oh why the group of "friends" who make me feel worthless of course. Revert to my previous blog to read more on this sorry reality. Take reference to the individual i mentioned above and i introduce her her as the second "friend" in this group of 6 not including myself. so keep patient for the introduction of the other 4.
Anyway back to the sad news of my best friend.
She as i said earlier hung out with the individual who likes to blow me off. The original plan was for them to hangout around noon. So when the certain individual didn't respond to my best friend, she thought the individual was pulling the classic "spur of the moment and full of hot air" game that this individual likes to play.
shockingly i have no clever thoughts on how my best friend got her to respond but they ended up meeting at around 5ish.
I will admit i was jealous that she got a response but not to the actual act of hanging out.
My best friend and I are meeting up today for sushi and i will be filled in on what happened at that time.
But taking a full circle back to the beginning of this stream of consciousnesses i have been on, my best friend has started reconnecting with the "terrible 6", well technically 5 since one is away at boot camp.  I now introduce Mr. Boot camp as "friend" number 3.
Why is this so bad you ask. Well to be short,a huge ordeal happened in the group, my best friend and Mr.Boot camp decided to hook up and have sex multiple times. When this came out by the mouth of the friend i mentioned in the first blog, everyone took sides. Why would sides need to be taken you ask? well for something that Mr. boot camp lied about. His lie? Oh that them having sex never happened. So pretty much everyone except myself  went against my best friend and took Mr. boot camp's side. The sad reality was my friend was telling the truth that it did indeed happened. So a lot of fighting ensued and my best friends parents came to the rescue because who tells their parents that they had sex to prove a lie? Oh no one of course. Also my best friend had text proof of them planing to meet up and Mr. boot camp saying he was going to deny the crap out of it. So finally with nowhere to run, Mr. boot camp folded and came forward with the truth. 
So you can now understand why all these people hurt her so. yet she still is reconnecting with them. Im glad my best friend is a very forgiving person but i think some of them she should keep closer watch on then others.  I'm sad to see her get reacquainted with this group while i have to sit back and watch being left out and completely left to feel worthless. This is my "I told you so" to my best friend who told me this would never happen.

I really hope everything will get better and i will hopefully find answers on to what is needed to be done.

(OH on a happy note i get to vote on our nation's next president today! fun fun my first vote.
I'm going to say I voted for Mitt Romney for the fact Obama hasn't done anything these 4 years and him coming forward to say hes going to "allow" gay marriage is a false hope we don't deserve. He knows it will never pass legislature so he can say whatever he wants to get votes. You really want that as our president? I don't really like Mitt Romney either but its better then what we currently have. I'm not even up for discussing politics so don't comment on it. I really don't care. So keep it to yourself.)

No comments:

Post a Comment